Dressage and the Broader Context

Ray O. rno2m@virginia.edu
  Truman P. once suggested that someone like me needs to get help from
dressage people who will look at the work as a means to a non-dressage
end,and who perhaps do a lot of non-dressage riding themselves.We have
some 3-day eventing folks around here.If I wasn't so broke I'd love to
have some coaching from someone like that.I'd sure like to see someone
like that on my horse,and then quiz them a bit.(Can he be brought off that
forehand a bit?He sure wasn't on it last nite when he was zooming around
by himself as a front came through.)