weenie or concerned mom?

Hey guys, I asked earlier today about the bladder infection.  I spoke to my
vet who said my mare is indeed showing classic symptoms of a urinary tract
infection and she'll come by tomorrow morning and she'll look her over and
we'll start Special on antibiotics.  She then said something about
remembering to take the antibiotics to the ride this weekend.  I had assumed
that I'd be missing the ride.  My mare is really not herself and was so
uncomfortable that I couldn't imagine asking her to go for 25 miles.  The vet
seemed to think that she'd be good to go after 24 hours on antibiotics.  I've
had a bladder infection before and, while I felt better after 24 hours, I was
by no means completely recovered.  What do you guys think?  Am I just a
wussie?  These rides are for fun and I don't think I'd be having fun if
Special wasn't.

Rhonda