Re: RC: Re: partying, poker & riding horses!

>    What I want to know is what kind of public land  allows alcohol on its
>premises!!   Linda B. Merims lbm@naisp.net Massachusetts, USA

They can't patrol the whole place!  Just go out into the public woods in
New England during hunting season if you want to see some major drinking
parties. When I lived in New Hampshire everyone stayed off the trails until
deer season was well over! Drunks with guns are a lot worse than [unarmed]
horse riding drunks!

Lynn Kinsky (Santa Ynez, CA)
http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky