IntNewsGroup: REMINDERS

AERC INTERNATIONAL - HELP WANTED

Now is the time to make a difference!

AERC International Zone Rep – Nomination deadline – October 31st. Send a candidates statement to the AERC office. AERC I members from each zone vote for their zone representative. Two year term.

AERC International Zone Selection Chair – Nomination deadline – November 30th. Send a resume to your AERC I zone representatives. Not all zones selection chairs for the Pan Ams will be moving on to the USET Selection Committee. Please contact your AERC I zone rep. if you have any questions. Zone Reps review candidates and appoint the zone selection chair.

Please note: All these jobs are administrative positions and somewhat time consuming.

PAN AM 2001 video available which features everyone after VC1,almost everyone at the finish (thanks to Henry Muhlbauer), key parts of closing ceremonies,and post ride interviews,as well as many trail and vet check sequences.Price: $25.00. Send to Pan Am video,4529 Stonewall #217,Greenville Tx 75401.This was filmed on high resolution digital camera and will be a great keepsake for anyone associated with this event, and those who wish they could have been.