Re: RC: Safest Fencing at a Ride?

Hello Nancy,
      OK  I will give your fence a plug. I use this web mesh fence.
      Now while I dont have it on the trailer as designed .. I chose
      to mount it on  a hand dolly .. I installed it where ever it
      works best  and tie it to a tree or the trailer.

      Looks like those snow fences .. posts are great  and easy to
      drive in the ground and remove.

      Only problem with my setup is it is a bear to wrestle around
      getting it in and out of the trailer..  BUT it does work .. I
      run electric around the top.
      No one -0  horse - ever got in or out of this pen.

      Next trailer I will mount it  - as it is suppose to be done.

      Of all the enclose type pens I have used  - this is the best.

      I do use the over hear tie system  but never really trust him on
      it