Re: Safest Fencing at a Ride?

That is Nelson's big concern at rides...not that Malik will be the one to
mess with the fence or get out but that some other horse will come along and
create havoc.  Malik is very well behaved in his electric corral (we have
the bigger fencer operated by a car battery) and won't challenge it unless
he suspects it's not on, then it's fair in his view to lean over for grass
on the other side when he finishes what's inside so.....it's always on and
it does work.  I know.  I've been zapped.  We never leave the horses
unattended though...that's just asking for trouble!
Maggie