Euphemisms/ from Angie

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
Back in about 1990 when my old horse and I often came in last, a  friend
of mine, Ruth Grover and I were coming into the finish line last *again*.
We stopped just short of the line and dropped the reins to see which horse
would voluntarily cross first.  My horse hesitated then walked on across.
Ruth's App, Buford just stood there.  I apologized for crossing first and
Ruth said, "Don't worry about it. Buford's just a victim of inertia". >g<

Angie