Juniors finish at NC

Angie,
Well said and congrats to all juniors!!! Every time I tell anyone about
that finish I cry like a baby. It was an awsome thing to see.
Where is this junior list? Scott left this morning with his school on a
trip to where else but Chattanooga. He'll be back late tuesday and I know
he would like to visit the junior list.

Well, I've got to go and get some work done.

Hopefully we'll see you in Hahira!

Suzanne Solis