FW: Coe Park Ride

If entries are down for this ride perhaps it is due to the high entry fee.
Might think about lowering it a bit.  Just a thought.
Kath

That's odd- all the rides that we've ever been to here in the West are
always pretty crowded.  Isn't Alberta just above Montana?

Chicken came out way yummy!!!!  And I even made REAL gravy for the mashed
potatoes.  Frances brought over a Boston cream pie.  Man, that was good.
Now I have to starve for a week.  We played dominos- the train game.   Got
the shed all put together except I just need regular panels from the round
pen for the back and a gate.  I fed Liebchen in there tonight.  She went in
no problem (but she wasn't locked in since there's not a gate there yet.)

Dede