Stubben Saddles

Does anyone here have any personal experience with the Stubben Gaited Horse
Pleasure Saddle?  I have a gaited horse that I use for endurance and a
regular saddle is not really working for him.  I am an english rider, so I
want an english saddle.  Please only email me if you have experience with
this particular saddle.  I know that there are lots of other good saddles
out there, but I'm an english rider and that what I want. For those of you
who might also be interested in this saddle, it can be seen at
www.stubbenusa.com, then follow the links to look at the saddles. Thanks,

Carolyn