Exiss Trailers

Ray O'Donhue rno2m@virginia.edu
   My opinion is that the Exiss Trailer is NOT of the detail-quality of
the Featherlite or Sundowner,etc.The wiring is terrible (as bad as on my
Adam stock trailer),the welding is poor in places,and the general fit and
finish is crude in places. I'm sure it is structurally sound,etc,but they
are pretty rough in those other ways.You don't want electrical
problems-they always occur as you are loading up in a 3 A.M rainstorm.