Del Valle Vulture Venture

    Just wanted to say thank you to Jane Cloud,  her
husband, the arabian trail club and all the volunteers
for putting on the Del Valle Vulture Venture!  Man,
did we have fun!!!  All your hard work paid off. For
those of you who couldn't make it,  we had a wonderful
place to park, great ride management, good food (you
should of seen the deserts.  It looked like they
raided a bakery) and a trail and view to die for.  The
trail was great. The only rocks were in the beginning
of the ride for about 1/4 mile, and that was because
it was a dry river bed.  It was also a controlled
start through there, so it was very safe. The rest of
the footing was wonderful.  You could even take your
horse into the lake for a drink if you wanted.  Vet
checks went fast.  They had everything ready for you
when you got there, even lunch.  Now, how many rides
have you ever been to that gave you a free lunch?
This was the first year for this ride, so it's only
going to get better folks. This is definitely one to
put on the calender for next year!  Oh, before I
forget, we also saw deer on the edge of our camp and a
bobcat on the side of the trail.  Way cool.  Thanks
again for a wonderful ride.

Celeste
See you next year!