Re: RC: Rubspots from my Orthoflex saddle

Any white hairs that you are seeing are the result of pressure injury
inflicted before the last shedding.  They are more likely due to the previous
saddle, unless you have been using the OF for several months.  The way I read
your post, you had just started using the OF when you noticed the white
hairs.  White hairs indicate that the hair follicles/skin tissue have been
damaged.  If the damage continues (using the same saddle) it can cause
permanent damage that can appear as fibrous tissue in the damaged areas.  jeri