Re: confused about worming schedule

Susan,
I got to thinking with this comment and talking to a Safeguard rep at QH
Congress, that if I'm going to do it once a year I'm best off doing it in the
Fall.  Akela's out with only 2 other horses, good grass but not a huge area.
The worming program is good so I'm not worried there.  But where I moved from
there were a lot of horses on a small area, decent worming program but still
more potential for problems, obviously.  And since I just moved in September
Fall seems to make more sense.  So I'll have to pick some up to get prepared.
Thanks.
Mickie