Re: RC: RE: Something not quite right (was: RO)

Bob made some very good points.  I was unaware that so
few RM reported stats from their rides.  I had always
completed the paperwork and sent it in.  Shame on you
if you don't!

--- Bob Morris <bobmorris@rmci.net> wrote:

> Now from your view point, looking in, this could be
> wonderful opportunity to get things started out
> correctly.
> We can always use constructive concepts. How about
> volunteering some effort to get what we need. To
> start, a
> short, clean outline of what you think is needed and
> then an
> objective plan on how to implement. We are all
> volunteers so
> you would not be lonely.

Excellent idea!  I'll put my money where my mouth is
and put pencil to paper and see what I can come up
with with my limited creativity and imagination.  I'll
also volunteer Louise Burton and Nancy Mitts since
they're on the way to Nationals and can't get onto me
yet. ;-)  Kathy Crothers isn't immune to my questions
either...but she's not going to Nationals and can call
me up on my rudeness if I volunteer her.

Central Region will be meeting in January.  This would
be an excellent discussion topic, I think.  Many of us
will also be meeting in late November and I'll bring
it up there too.

It seems to me that just completing the reports
correctly and sending them in would be a huge step in
the right direction.  Perhaps the vet could write a
short explaination, as mine did, as to the reason for
the pull...no matter who made the decision or what the
code was.  As far as remembering goes, that's one of
the reason we have those darned "ride cards"!

=====
Susan Young Casey
Glenndale Grace Farm
Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles,
and win the race!"         - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)