Re: RC: Sandy's response to The Way We Win

In a message dated Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:00:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SandyDSA writes:

> p.s. don't forget, we in Lo Cal are a stone's throw from every bleeding heart "all animals should be free" Fruit and nut on the west coast. We look bad just OWNING horses!

And on the flip side of what I said earlier, no matter how much we pride ourselves on the endurance world as a group, we DO still need to be pro-active and put forward the positive sides of what we do for the public to see, meanwhile making sure we continue to learn, educate, and enforce our rules so that there are NOT abusive scenes along the way.

Heidi