Hay in N. Texas - need to sell ASAP

The following is a post from our Central Region AERC e-mail list that might be of interest to some of the
list members.

Please reply directly to Jen at the address below.

Mike

Hay in field, baled 10/7/01.  Needs to be sold asap.
Fertilized, weeded in June. Sherman area of North Texas.
Broke my arm trying to get it in the barn.
$2.00 sq. bales.  Whole field, 10 acres, discount for all.

Please help.

Jen.