New Horse

It appears that every other person is getting a new horse so
I had to go out and get me one. This morning I brought home
a five year old Egyptian Arab that has never had a thing
done to him. This was the first time off the place he was
born, his first trailer loading and ride and real the first
time for everything. His feet are well over grown so it
looks like I may have to use the chain saw to do the first
trim. He is approachable and I can get a halter on him in
less than 15 minutes.

Gonna have me some fun.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises