Fwd: RC: Re: Trot/Canter

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 10/2/2001 7:20:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dvirgilio@mindspring.com writes:

I ride for me, not others.
I ride for my horses and what makes us all happy and content. That is why I
ride long hours on the trail. It puts a grin on all our faces!
Tiffany

Why is it that more people aren't riding for themselves and their horses, then for what "so and so" is doing...? Ride your own ride...and do what works best for both rider and horse

Kori Byrd & Nantyka's April
---- End included message ----