Trot/Canter

 Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge
----- Original Message -----
From: Annie George
To: melanieb@hotmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 8:24 AM

Hi I find that the   heart rate is lower in a canter, if it is a easy rolling, relaxed not to fast canter. Changing leads regularly is important so you don't have all the stress on the same front leg. I like the canter, I prefer it, and though you can't always do it, like uphill or down.  I try to when I can. Just the way I do it. Annie
 Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge