$995 for quality Morab colt

Heidi Sutton everdawndesign@yahoo.com
I have a 4 month old Morab colt for sale.   He is out of a Negatraz/Aza
Destiny/Ga'zi bred mare and by a gaited Morgan stallion with UVM Promise,
UVM Highlight, Ulendon, Lippit Pecos (plus many more legends of the morgan
breed...)breeding.  This colt has an exceptional conformation, sweet
temperament, and an awesome extended trot.  Video and pictures of him, as
well as his parents, can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/everdawns/forsale.htm .
While he is worth much more, I am selling him at only $995 because I am in
school full-time and really need to cut down on my number of horses.