Waterproof Endurance Riding Boot

> Anybody know of a comfortable waterproof riding boot?  Please let me
> know.

You sure you want waterproof? When it's *really* raining, I've seen more
than one rider with water standing inside their waterproof boots. At
least mine was running down my halfchap, through my shoe, then squishing
out where the sole meets the side. The water actually warms up OK. Once
saw a rider on a COLD day let her horse walk upstream from the marked
crossing. He stepped off a dropoff and SPLASH! They took a big dive. She
had on knee high rubber English boots. When he swam/scrambled out and
took off down the trail I followed along behind, thoroughly entertained
by the sight of water sloshing out of her boots at every stride. >g<

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.