Duck 'n Fire Mtn.

Soooo..... My question is: How did Dr. Nicholson get the nickname "Duck"?

Oh, BTW -- I thought the Fire Mtn. ride was AWESOME!!  In fact, so far, I
have only ridden in AWESOME endurance rides -- Sunland '99, Malibu '00,
Sunland '00, Warner Springs '00 and Fire Mtn '00...  I consider myself still
a "newbie" after these LD Endurance Rides and am hooked for life with this
endurance riding thing... Looooovin' it! ;)  And personally I, as a newbie,
did not take what the 'Duck' had to say as harsh... just informative... if
he - the Duck - was able to make a difference or wake someone up in just ONE
person, then what he said and how he said it was the perfect comment for
that moment...  definitely a thick skin with a lot of heart is needed for
this sport... among everything else there is to learn and perfect!
:):):)...  Happy Trails!