Re: RC: Heels Down Shoes

Tell us all.  I wish I did know.  I have a pair of On Course Easy Riders
which are similar and I can't find another one of them either.  I have been
scouring the catalogs too.  They are the best to ride in.  I love my Ariats
for walking around but can't ride in them.  They are awful to ride in for
some reason.  I would like the answer to this question also.....mb