Re: RC: RE: RE: Slower Ld's

In a message dated 1/22/01 10:08:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<< All my life I have lived on the edge, sometimes a bit over and just hanging
 on. My horses are like this as well. Any other kind of life would be dull.
 But then those few of us relish our life and live it to the utmost! >>

Bob, that was beautiful.  The day that I don't still have bugs crawling in my
stomach the night before an endurance ride, trouble sleeping, and continuous
thoughts about the run to come is the day I quit the sport.   Damn, if it
just doesn't make you feel alive, like a young teenager run amok, all over
again.

I'm glad some of you have your horses under control during that first loop.
I, for one, don't think I could say I do with a straight face.  My idea of
horsemanship, during that first loop especially, is to point Dance in the
right direction and hang the hell on.

Please, leave this equine etiquette bullshit on the show ring where it
belongs.

cya,
Howard