Re: RC: How much End. costs

Well, since I usually only read my own column, Garlinghouse's stuff and the
ride results, I just hadn't read this yet.  Angie you are right.  It is not
very realistic.  Actually, I did laugh out loud a few times......  While I
think Sneakers are fine, I do not have them on any of my horses.  Trilby's
horses all have over 6,000 miles and she does not use Sneakers.  Nor do I
give my horses any of the glucosamine feeds.  I do give my navicular horse
Adequan once a month and he has been sound for 2 years now.  Of course, he
hasn't done another ride yet.  mb