Ducks tirade

I feel it is the responsibility of the head vet to instruct, direct and
maintain equine health welfare and order whilst all of us are going amok.
Not to lecture, belittle, rerate and downgrade us.  Whomever we are.
Whatever distance we ride.  Besides I never knew the 50's were really a
backslide downgrade training ride for the REAL endurance riders of  the
100milers  of the 1960's.  Live and Learn  don't shove it in my face.  Donna
and BOB