RE: RC: RE: Slower Ld's

<<
SOME FEAR...because if you've never been a little out of control you
weren't going as hard as you could have

Angie>>

Ohmygawd!  So that's what I've been experiencing over the last two
rides!!!!!  I've just been hanging on for life and praying while
my horse missed sharp turns, scrambling over embankments and taking big
leaps up those rocks...   with the biggest smile on my face.

I never knew I was an andrenaline junkie!  (till won't do a bungie
jump, though.)

K.