LD AND OPINIONS

As a person who joined Ridecamp before doing my first Limited Distance ride I
can honestly say that yall scared the hell out of me with the stories of wild
riders in LD to the point I almost chickened out. But I researched and
conditioned and rode... I had a blast, people were nice, considerate and very
helpful.  (Thanks George McGraw for putting on an excellent ride) But now I
have done a full year of LD and am moving up to 50s at the next ride and I
have nothing but nice things to say about LD riders. If yall can scare
someone who has been riding their whole life, what are yall doing to the
newbies. If LD were not offered many people would never try this sport, I
would have never tried it. There is such a negative spin to LD riding on
Ridecamp that I am afraid yall are chasing off people who want to try it.
Maybe instead of talking of dead horses and wild riders we should focus on
the positives which out way the negatives.

Maria & Faroh
230 AERC LD Miles and proud of it!