slow LD - Long Message

> I'm getting ready to ride my first LD's this year.  I have
> to tell you these posts have scared me to death.

Give yourself awhile to get used to the power of the internet. There are
so many people on here that no matter what you bring up, *somebody* has
experienced it, no matter how rare. When they mention wrecks in trailers,
pretty soon you get the feeling 9 our of 10 people have rolled a
gooseneck, that all Chevys have brake problems, all Dodges have
transmission problems, that everyone has split a couple of helmets, seen
naked joggers, been chased by cougars...pretty soon you'll be afraid to
get on your horse! Sometimes when people tell horror stories I stop and
think about what it's like when I go to a ride and I laugh. Someone who
read the bad version and attended the rides I've been to wouldn't
recognize it as the same sport.  I'd rather be a member of this group
than any group I know. Love'em all (almost).

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.