Re: RC: LD at Goethe

If you would look at the results where you see two hour 25's you see sub four our 50's and if there's a 100 9 hour 100's.

In this case and many of the riders doing fast 25's - at least in the southeast where we do have a lot of fast 25 times (and 50 times) - these aren't 4 year old horse.

Hasn't this issue been beat to death or is the weather too cold to ride and everybody is just cranky?

I didn't seem to me that the ride at Goethe was particularly fast and the only serious problem was an on trail treatment of a 50.

Truman