Re: RC: RE:Research on Boot Info:

In a message dated 9/28/2001 4:04:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Tracey_Ritter@yahoo.com writes:

Good point, but why expend precious time and energy of making something fit when there are other products on the market that funtion just as well (if not better) and are easier to apply and remove?  Options are a good thing!

Tracey in Portland

    And your experience, miles, and studies of the above statement are.....?  How many endurance rides/miles did you say you've done with all of the theories you have explained?
    I would think Karen's experience, miles and field experience of using Easyboots, far exceeds what you just said.
    If you only knew how silly all of this sounds to the riders that have done thousands of miles with Easyboots on, you would quit talking......and start listening if you want to do this sport.
    The people on ridecamp are here to share ideas in how to do the best they can in endurance and other extensive trail riding.  We're not here to put our horses through pain to try a laymans idea.  When the studies are done, then boost about it.  Until then, go experiment with a lot of horses on different terrains, with different breeds, on different nutrition doing 1000's of miles.  Then after that you will have to divide all that up and find out what worked, what didn't and why.
    When you learn how, like I said, it only takes less than a minute to put on an Easyboot.  I think most people have a minute or two....
That's my opinion....
Tammy Robinson