From: vvarney [mailto:vvarney@megalink.net]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 8:48 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: club foot - thanks

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help me with this new horses club foot.
I really do appreciate the information you have all shared and I did go back into the archives to dig out even more. I am much more comfortable with managing this now.

This horse also has a white hair pattern on his back pretty much following the whole tree only on the side opposite the club.
I don't know what to think of that.
I am wondering if he has been uneven and because of that has caused saddle/rider unbalance?
Maybe his saddle was crooked?
How can I figure this out?

Thanks for the help. I love having all the great horsy minds to explore!

Vicki