ok to use appy

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
Appaloosa make very sucessful endurance and competitive mounts ..any
mileage...depends on the muscle type in Any breed not so much the breed. I
have only ridden appaloosas and always will and mine have been winners and
champions...Rugged's Lacy B was the National ApHC competitive horse in
1988 and won 5 Bronze medallions winning most of her rides..I own her and
was her rider..she is retired now and is going to be 30 and still runs and
bucks in her pasture...Appys are tough and sane and fun to own and
ride...I've been riding since 1977 and all have been appys..6 of them and
I'm starting a 5 year old I raised next season as my horse now is 23 and
still sound and going down trail...LOVE my spots!!!!  Jan in Michigan