ROC is back!

Cindy Collins sunsetrim@hotmail.com
This is the most exciting thing I've heard in a long time!   Hope Susan
can keep it together and pull this off.  Wish there were some 100 milers
close to me before April!  I'd try to qualify my young horse.  The best
thing about this is that it will revive the interest and entries in 100
milers...which I believe are the classic test of endurance.  Cindy