Bear Valley Ride

The Bear Valley ride was great.  Nice & cool in the am, but heated up for
the afternoon.  There was lots of nice help at the vet checks, they even
called your number when you could leave!  There was lots of water for
sponging & drinking at the vet checks & people along the trail put out
water.

Some of the trail might have been marked a little better, but overall, I
think it was a great ride.  A few people got a little lost, but most
everyone did just fine.  Many of the people I rode with commented on how
beautiful the trail was.  Ride management warned everyone to bring a
conditioned horse, because there was some climbing!

The volunteers and vets were extremely nice & helpful!  I would definitely
do the ride again.

Kathy Garner & Taz