Barefootin' at the Biltmore

Ed Roley naztari@aol.com
I typically pull the shoes from my horse
every winter. I have started early this
year as the only ride I will be doing
until spring is the Biltmore (25) because
it is in my neighborhood. I will be using
easyboots for this ride (haved used
easyboots alot and have had good experiences).
I have become interested in these barefoot
techniques of trimming everyone is talking
about. If anyone who is "barefooting" and is
going to be at the Biltmore next week I would
like to "pick your brain" and get a look at
your horses feet.
Thanks .... Ed Roley