RE: am I missing something?

You go girl and I am not leaving without my Coca-Cola.  We even send it to
the vet checks along with our candy bars.  I believe in those trying moments
when you re trying to get to the vet check it is the thought of a nice ice
cold Coca-Cola that gives me the wherewithal to get there.  I'm not giving
it up for nothing.
Kath

carla lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
No chocolate?? No sweet tea?? are you guys trying to kill me? This is
almost like no Maccaroni with
cheese!! You can't do this to me!! *gasp* I feel faint...my life passing
before my eyes.. let me get this
perfectly clear. Okay now my horse has to be dressed in Tennesse Orange to
avoid being shot by hunter
I have to carry 100 pounds of food to sustain me and horse in wilderness
for the next 24-48 hours.
I have to carry my infrared gogs to see at night. I also have to carry my
Farrier, Veternarian, and
personal stylist while riding, Along with a gazzilion dollars, own a beet
field somewhere along the
trail. Hire an Engineer, and someone who can modify a device that puts out
a form of electricity that is
not only quiet, safe and uses only oxygen or can convert from carbon
monoxide. I also have to tip the
ride manager, vet at vet checks, the parking attendant, grocery boy and
the person that yells number
123 you may leave now. I have to carry stuff that signal where I am, what
my current weight is for the
chopper to lift me out. A specialized harness for my horse, DNA samples
incase I
am not found till several months later. I have to wear bells to prevent
bear attacks, different colors
so I can be found if I get lost. Buy a Hummer that can keep up with me to
give me water for me and my
horse.  Learn to grab at trees incase of accidental cliff landing and
learn to hogtie possums incase my
100 pound food supply gets gone in the first 2 hours.
The problem is the chocolate and sweet tea.. I just don't think I can live
without that......
Carla (gotta be a spare hershey bar around here somewhere..wait..I see a
wrapper I can suck on!)
Ansata (just who the heck is going to carry all this???)
Haley (don't look at me!)
Rob (WE CAN GET A HUMMER???????)