Crewing and chewing

carla lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
The first part of my question is about crewing hubby... My husband is
wanting to help me by crewing
for me on a 25. I am trying to think of a list of things for him to do
that will make things go smoothly
for him. Forget Heart Rates..Oh boy I can barely find one on my nag. God
Bless him he is SOO wonderful
so if any of the Enduro Crew GUYS out there has a few pointers in Men
terms I would be glad to
pass this along. My Mind is so one track that it is hard to explain to him
EVERYTHING! Plus he will
be helping my buddy with her fifty.
Second. I have been reading about beetpulp, wet hay and all.
This is going to be an odd question. I have had to delete some of the
posts concerning this. Really busy
time when those came about.
Please email privately so not to Clutter camp.
When you soak the hay do you just litely dampen it? can you use the
alfalfa pellets? How long do
you need to soak it? do you use beet pulp in there too? how long are the
stems for the hay?
I can get condensed alfalfa (the size of lawn clippings) what is a good
hay to soak?
Carla (hydration hydration hydration since my mare won't drink from a
puddle or stream)
Ansata (ewwww there is a blade of grass in my water!!)
Haley (oh that bug was kinda chewy yum.)
Rob ( you thought *I* was picky!)