Re: RC: Where does UAE stand?

In a message dated 9/21/01 10:15:35 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
laneyh@mbay.net writes:

<< It's the
depends on
 your point of view. >>

Seems to me that if you fly a hijacked aircraft into the WTC killing everyone
who wasn't able to run for their lives, THAT'S EVIL.  Course, that's my
"point of view".
    I don't care what justification, rationalization or self-delusion is
involved.
Frank.