Re: Re: Peanut butter

I am not sure where our elevator gets it (I think they are a Kent dealer)
but we add cherry flavored oil to our feed mix.  The horses love it.
They'll eat anything in it.  I use the oil in place of molasses and since I
have beet pulp added to our cob mix, it soaks in nicely and is not "oily" at
all.  They also have apple flavored and maybe butterscotch?  Not sure.  But
the flavored oil has really been a boon for us!
Maggie