Re: RC: Peanut butter

I'm not Susan....but.....peanuts are an excellent source of protein.  So
just a guess....I'd say that peanut butter is probably not the best choice
for your horse.  Keep trying to get her to eat beet pulp.  My horses
wouldn't either, for months.....just introduce it slowly. Mix it with plain
oats or something else to get her to eat it and gradually increase the
amount.  Try fat pak instead of oil, that may help too. If you're feeding
molasses anyway, maybe try a complete feed like Complete Advantage instead,
most horses love it (and you can mix it with straight beet pulp too)  Good
luck, Karen