From: Kathy Mayeda
To: CMNewell ; ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 11:42 AM
Subject: RC: RE: Re: racism or protection?

My parents knew that they were put into internment camps as they were the “enemy”,  but it DID serve to protect them from the masses.   Their protection was not the real reason they were interned.  Their homes and businesses were not confiscated, but many sold off at a loss because they did not know if they were coming back.

K.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-