Re: Ride diet for hypoglycemia

I get so many butterflies before a ride, I can hardly eat any solid food the
morning of....I have really tried, too.  The one thing I have found that I
can tolerate and gives me a good start if I can't stomach anything solid is
either Instant Breakfast (pick your flavor) or even Slim Fast.  Sometimes I
mix up a shake and send it down the road with Nelson for a sip here and
there (assuming I have a cooler to keep it in!).  Usually by the halfway
mark, I am starving and quite ready for a nice lean ham sandwich or
sometimes peanut butter and jelly.  :)
Maggie