Re: RC: Darolyn

--- LRiedel769@aol.com wrote:
> Darolyn Butler was admitted to  a hospital in
> Dubuque Iowa  yesterday with a
> probable fractured pelvis.

Bless her heart!  I rode with her Saturday at "Movin
On Up" where she ran into a little bad luck with her
mare slicing a tendon on a rock.  Poor Sister has had
a tough year!

On a little light-hearted note:  I came up behine CeCe
at the same ride.  She didn't expect me to be there
and was watching an oil pump.  She turned a little
more and saw my orange shirt in her side vision and
screamed!  There you go, riding in orange will scare
others to death!

=====
Susan Young Casey
Glenndale Grace Farm
Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles,
and win the race!"         - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)