Re: RC: AERC BOD - Mountain Region Nomination Statement from Jan Stevens

Well another NEW  candidate for OUR AERC BOD.

I am not sure how long I have known Jan and Bill - I think since WEC
at KS.

It has been suggested that I as a BOD member should not let the members know my
opinions about a candidate or to express my recommendations for a
specific candidate.

  So as a MEMBER -  IF I think a member will be an asset to AERC on the
  BOD I will say so .. SO
I REALLY like JAN - she is a great person. AERC needs directors like
JAN STEVENS.

    Roger Rittenhouse AERC 8263