re cheap bells verses sleigh bells

If you have to listen to them for miles and miles the real sleigh bells could mean the difference between sanity and insanity. Expecially for your riding buddies.
I remember riding a CTR with bear bells on my parners saddle. They sounded like tin cans banging. She stopped to pee and the bells somehow fell off her saddle landing way in the bush mmmmm peace at last
I think I will order sleigh bells as Christmas gifts for my riding friends
Paddi