Re: RC: GPS revisited

At 09:58 AM 09/18/2001 -0700, julienne.rha.b@bayer.com wrote:
>now I've been researching a bit through the
>archives and have pretty much decided on either a Garmen GPS III+ or a Garmen
>etrex Summit.  Input on this?  What would you choose?

Go to the www.garmin.com website and compare the differences.  Most of us
can't help you with comparing the units because we've only used one
each.  I've used a III+ but not the Etrex.  I like it, you can interface it
with a laptop while traveling, or download your tracks from a ride -- it is
a pretty neat thing.