Re: RC: safety in hunting season

At 09:00 AM 9/18/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Cindy  Collins sunsetrim@hotmail.com
>I'd like to echo that an inexpensive flame orange vest from WalMart or
>some other discount store is the best thing to wear during hunting season.
>Also, a bell is a good idea... not only for hunting season, but for bears.

I have an article on my website that I wrote for a magazine some years back,
"Make It Clear, You're No Deer."  In it I set forth some ideas that will
make fall
riding during hunting season a little more safer.

The photo that illustrated was a grazing horse with the word "HORS" in white
shoe polish on its side.

The page can found at http://MarvWalker.com/hunt.htm

Marv "All those tasty people are wearing these little neat bells.  Do you
think
they make my butt look fat?" Walker