search and rescue horses

With all that has happened and seeing the dogs being used for search and
rescue, I'd like to know if there is anyone on the list who has trained
their dogs and/or their horses in search and rescue.  I'd love to know
more about it, if so, and what someone would do to get started in this.
I think this would be a wonderful fullfilling way to enjoy our horses
and our dogs and do a service for the community.  Thanks.  Debby in
Missouri